[rules-users] Guvnor Issues

Herman Post Herman.Post at imail.org
Thu Jan 22 22:26:20 EST 2009

Thanks for responding.  I am evaluating Guvnor for use by non-programmers in my
organization.  A programmer can figure out how to work around issues, but
non-programmers become frustrated quickly, so I think this is important.

Are the other two issues I mentioned irrelevant in your opinion?

Thanks,

Herm