[rules-users] Re: Problems in Guvnor 5.0M4 with imported 4.0.7 repositories that use ruleflows

Shahad Ahmed shahad.ahmed2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 07:11:03 EST 2009

Okay, I've figured this out. There is a bug in the Guvnor that means it
cannot open or perform operations on version 4 ruleflow assets in an v4
repository that was migrated to version 5 by the Guvnor. I've raised this as
a JIRA  JBRULES-1945 and attached a patch to the JIRA. The patch also allows
you to open, view and edit version 4 .rf (graphical) ruleflow files using
the V5 Eclipse plugin, and also open v4 .rfm assets in the Guvnor. One of
the classes in the patch (RuleFlowMigrator) can also be used as a command
line application to migrate version 4 .rf files to version 5 if required.
Regards
Shahad