[rules-users] drools integration problem

G Rajesh rajesh.chowdary at eageyouth.com
Sat Jul 18 07:21:18 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am new to Drools and trying to use Drools 5.0 run time.
I am using JBoss 4.2.2 and am trying to integrate drools into existing web application already deployed on JBoss 4.2.2.
I've downloaded drools eclipse plugin, copied features, plugins and dependency jars into eclipse respective folders.

I am able to successfully run rules on a standalone application.
I can deploy the application successfully, but when I browse the home page(or any other thing) of the application, following is the error message thrown by Jboss.
Seems it is compiler conflict.

Thanks in advance
G Rajesh

Following is the error Msg:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.CompilationResult.getProblems()[Lorg/eclipse/jdt/core/compiler/IProblem;