[rules-users] drools integration problem

Rafael Ribeiro rafaelri at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 11:02:40 EDT 2009

Rajesh,

 you probably have differente JDT CompilationResult classes on your
classpath and also on JBoss classpath  (I'd guess JBoss Tomcat instance uses
JDT for compilation) . You'll need to configure a separate classloader for
your application. Here you have the documentation:
http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/ClassLoadingConfiguration (Isolation
with Overriding Server Classes) and an example
http://www.junlu.com/msg/78287.html

regards,
Rafael Ribeiro