[rules-users] multibyte characters in dsl fails with "no viable alternative at character" [was: multibyte characters in dsl fails with "no viable alternative at character"]

Yusuke Yamamoto yusukey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 08:10:36 EDT 2009

Hi Edson,

I found similar i18n issues on DRL side as well.
I already have filed a Jira issue along with a testcase.
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBRULES-2010

Some issues are even reproducible on Drools 4.0.7.

Let me know if you have any problem running the testcase or fixing the
issue.

Cheers,
Yusuke Yamamoto
yusukey at gmail.com