[rules-users] Implementaion of Rule Flow in Guvnor

Jaroslaw Kijanowski kijanowski at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:01:52 EST 2009

Hi Ambika,
  your rules in the first rule flow group "MasterHud" set a new value on
a fact's field.
Then you expect that your rules in the second rule flow group fire.
The rule engine has no idea that some facts' fields changed until you
let the engine know via update();

Open your MasterHud decision table and edit the action column (check the
'Update engine with changes:' check box), build the package and enjoy.

Cheers,
  Jarek