[rules-users] Strange MVEL error

Edson Tirelli ed.tirelli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 22:31:15 EST 2009

        Drools explicitly disables control statements in MVEL consequences,
at it is usually not a good sign. I.e., you should probably encapsulate that
check you are doing in a LHS condition (even if you have to wrap it up in an
eval()), so that the rule will not be activated and fired when it shouldn't.

        Edson

 Edson Tirelli
 JBoss Drools Core Development
 JBoss by Red Hat @ www.jboss.com