[rules-users] Seeing Working Memory View, Agenda View, etc in Eclipse editor

rbourner rbourner at genigraph.fr
Thu Nov 12 15:07:35 EST 2009

Weily and Vijay,

One idea to consider: when you launch your application within Studio, do not
forget to create a new launch configuration under "Drools Application" and
not under "Java Application" in the "Debug Configurations..." window.
Besides this (which may not be your issue), there seems to be a refresh
problem in these 4 views (i.e. WM, Agenda, Audit & Global Data): the
workaround I found seems to be to navigate and go back to the one you are
interested in and it should display the info you are after.
I am in the same configuration as you and doing these 2 things made my day.

Hope this helps.
Richard