[rules-users] Seeing Working Memory View, Agenda View, etc in Eclipse editor

Vijay Katam vkatam at hometelos.com
Thu Nov 12 15:37:37 EST 2009

Richard,
I use "Drools Application" to launch my applications. In the refresh problem
that you encountered do you have any elements in those views and they are
just out of sync with your current execution ?  In my case the view are
totally empty and just have the option of manually loading the audit view
from the .log file generated by the logger.

I have tried in both eclipse 3.4 /3.5 and also changing drools-runtime.

Thanks,
Vijay

Richard Bourner wrote:

> Weily and Vijay,
>
> One idea to consider: when you launch your application within Studio, do
> not forget to create a new launch configuration under "Drools Application"
> and not under "Java Application" in the "Debug Configurations..." window.
> Besides this (which may not be your issue), there seems to be a refresh
> problem in these 4 views (i.e. WM, Agenda, Audit & Global Data): the
> workaround I found seems to be to navigate and go back to the one you are
> interested in and it should display the info you are after.
> I am in the same configuration as you and doing these 2 things made my
> day.
>
> Hope this helps.
> Richard
>

> Vijay Katam wrote:
>>
>> Weily,
>> Were you able to find a solution to this problem?  I have been trying to
>> get working memory view, agenda view working in eclipse 3.4.2 with Drools
>> plugin 5.0 but they are always blank. I am not really sure if there are
>> any other configuration changes that I should be making in order for them
>> to work. The documentation does not have any trouble shooting tips too.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Vijay
>>

>> weily li wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, My Env:
>>>    Jboss IDE 2.0.0 Beta 2
>>>    Drools plug-in: 3.0.4
>>>
>>> I inserted four views from windows > show views > Others...
>>> When debugging, nothing is shown at these views.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> rgds