[rules-users] Seeing Working Memory View, Agenda View, etc in Eclipse editor

Richard Bourner rbourner at genigraph.fr
Thu Nov 12 15:48:21 EST 2009

Vijay,

I am using Eclipse 3.4.2 and the scenario I encounter is the following:
- set a breakpoint in my Java main (i.e. before the call to fileAllRules)
- set a breakpoint in a rule action (which I make sure is supposed to fire)
- execute the main in Debug mode
- when it stops at the 1st breakpoint, open the WM view -> it is blank which
is expected
- Resume execution
- when it stops at the 2nd breakpoint in the rule, the WM is blank
- if I select the Agenda view and come back to the WM view, I see my data

Please note that the problem is the same if I invert the 2 views (and I am
assuming the problem is the same for the 4 views, even though I haven't
tried).

Richard