[rules-users] Drools Flow :Persistence Problem : Restore StatefulKnowledgeSession from database

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Fri Nov 13 10:43:18 EST 2009

Pardeep,

The JPA persistence solution is only storing runtime state.  The
knowledge base and environment are not stored.  Basically, that is
because they don't need to, as they can easily be recreated.  For
example, your knowledge base is usually loaded from Guvnor or file
system, so you can simply reload that.  The environment links your
engine to the surroundings and can usually be recreated as well (and
should be, as the references need to be updated).

Kris

Quoting Pardeep.Ruhil at lntinfotech.com: