[rules-users] No Guided DSL Rule Editor

Qian, Tony Tony.Qian at progressive-medical.com
Tue Nov 17 11:41:51 EST 2009

I'm currently evaluating Drools as Rules Engine for our Company.  I'm kind of struggling with using Guvnor to create rule.  I created two fact models, one by uploading jar file and another using declarative model. When I tried to create rules, I don't see DSL Business Rule (Guided Editor) in the drop down list.  I only have following in drop down list. (I'm using drools-5.0-guvnor-standalone).

Business Rule (Guided editor)
DSL Business Tule (Text editor)
DRL Rule (Technical rule -text editor)
Decision Table (Spreadsheet)
Decision Table (Web -guided editor)

>From  Business Rule (Guided editor), I have only "There is no",  "There Exists" and "Any of" for condition and 'insert fact' and 'Logically insert fact' choice for action. Did I miss something?

Thanks,
Tony

<HR>
any documents accompanying it may contain confidential and privileged
information intended for use by the individual or entity that is the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error or due to an unauthorized
transmission or interception, please delete all copies from your system without
disclosing, copying, or transmitting this message and notify us by telephone