[rules-users] No Guided DSL Rule Editor

Toni Rikkola trikkola at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 03:31:12 EST 2009

You need to create some DSLs before you can use them. After that you can
find them from tthe Business Rule (Guided editor) and DSL Business Rule
(Text editor).

You can check the Guvnor manual for info about how to create a DSL.
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/docs/index.html

Toni