[rules-users] Changing PackageIsSource from false to true

ramram8 ramram858 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 05:45:30 EST 2009

>> Thnx Jervis for explaining the issue
>> yes you are correct I dont have any .drl file in the package
>> I have a model Jar file and .rf file
>>
>> and the error that i am getting is the following:
>>
>> ERROR [STDERR] Could not find work item handler for Log
>>
>> i dont know why?? any ideas I thought it was related to PackageIsSource!
>>
>Looks like its not related to PackageIsSource. Will you be able to
>create a test case that can be used to reproduce the error or at least
>some detailed step by step instructions on you ran into this problem so
>that we can look into this further?

Yes sure Jervis:
Look what I am trying to do is that I have a .rf process that contains the
following:
START > USERTASK > LOG > END

How I am uploading the process into guvnor as the follow:
1- upload the Model Jar file that contains registering the handler to the
human task and to the Log
2- upload the.rf process
3- build the package with name "default"
4- create a snapshot
5- restart the server

and I am getting this error on the web console after a finish processing the
USERTASK
ERROR [STDERR] Could not find work item handler for Log

really i am confused because in the jar file i having the following
ksession.getWorkItemManager().registerWorkItemHandler("Log", new
SystemOutWorkItemHandler());

it seems that the Model jar file uploaded into guvnor is not being
processed??
any ideas how to resolve the issue????