[rules-users] test scenario in Guvnor

Qian, Tony Tony.Qian at progressive-medical.com
Thu Nov 19 15:55:27 EST 2009

All,

I followed an example and created test scenario in Guvnor. However, I always got 'no rule was fired ' even then I specified rule(s) in the test scenario. Am I missing something?

Btw, how to set java as default dialect in rules?

Appreciate your help.
Tony

<HR>
any documents accompanying it may contain confidential and privileged
information intended for use by the individual or entity that is the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error or due to an unauthorized
transmission or interception, please delete all copies from your system without
disclosing, copying, or transmitting this message and notify us by telephone