[rules-users] Unknownhost exception

Asif Iqbal Asif.Iqbal at infor.com
Thu Nov 19 16:59:08 EST 2009

Hi all,

Has anyone ever come across the following error:

Error in running rules: java.net.UnknownHostException: rules

I believe its something to do with my changeset xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<change-set xmlns='http://drools.org/drools-5.0/change-set'
    xmlns:xs='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'
    xs:schemaLocation='http://drools.org/drools-5.0/change-set change-set.xsd' >
      <add>
            <resource source='file://rules/com/test/os/' type='DRL'/>
      </add>
</change-set>

My rules are located under src/main/rules/com/test/os, but im not sure if its picking them up and hence the knowledge builder is throwing this error.

Any ideas?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this electronic transmission and
any documents accompanying it may contain confidential and privileged
information intended for use by the individual or entity that is the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error or due to an unauthorized
transmission or interception, please delete all copies from your system without
disclosing, copying, or transmitting this message and notify us by telephone
877TELLUS9 or by electronic mail servicecomments at progressive-medical.com.