[rules-users] Does Session effeciently filter unused facts, or...

Barry Kaplan groups1 at memelet.com
Mon Nov 23 22:12:29 EST 2009

... should I put a filter before insert().

I will have lots of events coming from hardware devices, only some of which
be applicable to a given session instance. I've tried extracting the
declared types from the packages, but that doesn't include classes used in
patterns which where only imported. So determine the actual set of event
classes used by a given set of packages seems not to be so easy.

I've drilled down to EntryPointNode.assertObject......