[rules-users] Passing user id and password to guvnor and Reaching Guvnor portal directly from my web-page

Jervisliu jliu at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 01:00:36 EST 2009

Alok Patnaik wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to reach guvnor portal from a link on my web-page. If I configure
> the guvnor to no authentication, then it works fine as a guest. Can someone
> please help, how to pass the user ID and password from my webpage to Guvnor
> 5.1. Or is there any other way through which I can reach?

Guvnor is using Seam internally, you may want to do a bit research on
how to do this in Seam. At the same time, please check the SAML
integration with JBOSS AS [1]. [2], it might help. Sorry that this is
all I can provide, not familiar with security stuff myself.

[1]. http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/SeamIntegrationWithJBossIdentity
[2].
http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JBossSeamsupportforWebBrowserSSOProfile

Cheers,