[rules-users] Class Cast Exception

ramram8 ramram858 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 06:33:16 EST 2009

I am creating a process using the Fluent API
I am using A START > LOG > USER TASK > END
I have in the process the following:
                  .workItemNode(14)
		    .workName("Log")
		    .inMapping("index", "index")
		    .inMapping("user", "user")
		    .outMapping("index", "index")
		    .outMapping("createUser", "createUser")
		    .outMapping("user", "user")
			.done();

Once running it I have the following exception in the JBUILDER
org.drools.workflow.core.node.ActionNode cannot be cast to
org.drools.workflow.core.node.WorkItemNode
	at
org.drools.ruleflow.core.factory.WorkItemNodeFactory.getWorkItemNode(WorkItemNodeFactory.java:52)
	at
org.drools.ruleflow.core.factory.WorkItemNodeFactory.workName(WorkItemNodeFactory.java:76)
	at sample.CreateProcess.createProcess1(CreateProcess.java:236)
	at sample.CreateProcess.main(CreateProcess.java:31)

can anyone provide support??