[rules-users] Constraint Editors of the Rule Flow

ramram8 ramram858 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 10:27:42 EST 2009

Hi All,

  I have the following situation where I am passing a parameter to the .rf
file called createUser
  how I can define it in the constraint editor of the XOR
  I am currently using dialect: java type: code and using return createUser;
  how can this be transformed using dialect: mvel type: rule

  I tried eval(createUser) but its not working?? can someone help in this
issue??

Regards