[rules-users] Insert new facts in WorkingMemory event handler

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 04:43:38 EST 2010

Would the other retractions be automatically provided for by Drools' Truth
Maintenance?

Otherwise, passing a StatefulKnowledgeSession to a WorkingMemoryEventHandler
subclass and invoking it's methods should, IMO, not be an issue.

Have you tried it and experienced issues?

On 6 December 2010 09:32, Bruno Freudensprung <bruno.freudensprung at temis.com