[rules-users] Problem with FROM and temporal operators

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 04:55:04 EST 2010

I suspect that you do not insert the Signal object as facts in
addition to the Device facts, and so they cannot be used as
events, wich need to be facts in the first place.

But you can use the temporal operators on Date values as well.
Forget the declare Signal and use
  $e : Signal( status == "red", time before[24h,0s] $p.jobTime) from
$p.getSignalBuffer()

-W