[rules-users] Problem with FROM and temporal operators

Harris harrisx at gmx.de
Tue Dec 14 07:02:21 EST 2010

great, thank you very much!
I checked it out and it works :-)

My assumption was that From somehow temporarily inserts the objects from the
collection as facts.

I've inserted only the devices directly as facts, because I wanted to
maintain the structure of the data, which I receive as XML.
Maybe it's a good idea to insert the signals of each device as facts in the
beginning as well. But then I'll have to create specialized classes for
signals, which in addition hold the information about the "parent device".

Thanks for your help,
Harris