[rules-users] Guvnor with JBoss AS on Ubuntu

Chris Selwyn chris at selwyn-family.me.uk
Fri Dec 17 11:04:47 EST 2010

When you say "there it's no problem to connect to that one"... Do you
mean with a browser?
If that is so then I don't understand how you can connect to port 8080
on the server from your client with a browser yet telnet cannot connect.

Whatever is stopping the telnet connecting on port 8080 does not say
anything about what is stopping the access on port 9080.

Chris