[rules-users] Guvnor with JBoss AS on Ubuntu

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 11:34:42 EST 2010

I agree, it all sounds a bit network related - although it's always good to
blame those guys when something doesn't work ;-)

If you can't telnet to the server on the port on which the server is
listening from a remote client then I lean towards it being network related.

Obviously loop-back and localhost aren't hitting the network - unless you've
configured things specific for other needs.