[rules-users] Decision Table

FrankVhh frank.vanhoenshoven at agserv.eu
Mon Dec 27 04:23:05 EST 2010

Hi all,

I am a brand new user of the Drools-tools and am not quite comfortable with
the tools yet. The current problem I am having, is caused by an "Unknown
parsing error" in a decision table.

>From past experience, I guess I have made a syntax error somewhere in the
file. However, I am not able to detect the error myself. Probably it is a
quite simple mistake, caused by a combination of inexperience and
neglectance :-).

I figured I could use an extra pair of eyes and was hoping that some
friendly community member could help me out on this.

I will annex the table as well as the java code that contains the java
classes (the table isn't callad from the code yet).
http://drools-java-rules-engine.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n2150980/strooidiensten.java
strooidiensten.java
http://drools-java-rules-engine.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n2150980/clearance.xls
clearance.xls