[rules-users] Decision Table

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 10:13:00 EST 2010

Hi Frank

Join C8:F8 and change the contents to
   a:Assignment() and w:Weather
all conditions deal with Weather - they'll be inserted into the last pair of
parentheses that will be added to Weather. (The "and" is redundant as it is
implied for patterns at the outermost level. There should be a single
Assignment fact, and I guess there is only one Weather.)

I would not add an update(a) to each individual action; another ACTION
column with $param; in row nine and "update(a)" in all rows below lets you
remove the repeated "update(a)" from H9:J9. (But this is, perhaps, a matter
of taste.)

Cheers
Wolfgang

PS: Regretfully, this set of rules is going to be late for this winter ;-)