[rules-users] Decision Table

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Mon Dec 27 10:32:50 EST 2010

To add to Wolfgangs response, you are missing

public static final int HIGHROADS = 4
in the Assignment class, also since you are updating Assignment in the
rule actions you should either put NO-LOOP on each of the rules, or you
could use a "trick" to set "lock-on-active" on a package level (see
uploaded xls). With the also uploaded test, the results I am getting are:
*****
Knowledgebase read
All rules fired
Message: Heavy snow and cold. Medium clearance on main roads
*****
and you can also see the generated DRL (using SpreadsheetCompiler).
Checking the generated DRL of your decision table is useful for
debugging in the future.

Hope this helps ;)

Thanks.
Tihomir