[rules-users] Guvnor and oryx designer problems (melc)

krkaleraj krkaleraj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 07:37:20 EST 2010

This is well known issue but NO ANSWERS so far. I dont know how people are
working on then. To elaborate the issue from my end

1. There is no possible way to use BPMN at this point of time with Drools
with Guvnor. You can create BPMN diagram using eclipse plugin or stand alone
BPMN editor but there is NO POSSIBLE way to import them in guvnor

2. The built-in oryx editor in Guvnor has dispaly issues (It would show you
only the portion of window without any scroll bar at least) so you can NOT
create any diagrams.

So you are stuck if you want to use BPMN and Guvnor

Regards,
KR