[rules-users] Guvnor and oryx designer problems (melc)

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Tue Dec 28 10:12:28 EST 2010

Hello KR, work is currently under way to improve the integration of
Guvnor with the bpmn2 designer. Please keep checking the blog (
http://blog.athico.com/ ) for updates.
The issue regarding uploading your diagrams is most likely the file
extension. The newer versions of the eclipse plugin create a .bpmn2
extension by default, however Guvnor is going to look for .bpmn files
when you upload them as a new flow process. Currently .bpmn2 extensions
are going to be treated as .rf files (we are fixing this also atm).

If you have questions, suggestions or concerns please let us know.
Sounding off with caps is not going to get things done any faster, but
if you decide to contribute actually just might ;)

Thanks.
Tihomir