[rules-users] Executing runExamples.sh on OSX

NickD nickdabner at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 5 04:47:07 EST 2010

Hello all,

Newbie question here, but I wasn't sure from the manual if the issue was
mine or related to OS X.

I am trying to run the drools-planner examples in
src/main/assembly/scripts/runExamples.sh, but continue to get this error
nomatter what example I try. Am I missing something simple?

	% ./runExamples.sh

	./runExamples.sh: line 3:
lib/drools-planner-examples-${project.version}.jar: bad substitution

The environment is OSX Snow Leopard with Drools compiled from latest source
(5.1) in the last week as per the Planner manual. JAVA_HOME, etc is defined.
Any suggestions are very welcome.

Cheers, Nick