[rules-users] [planner] Executing runExamples.sh on OSX

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 03:26:08 EST 2010

Hi,

That runExamples.sh doesn't work when it's in the source tree,
you need to build the assembly first, which will copy it to a submap of
the target map, replace the ${project.version} and actually build the
jars too so it can run.

If you want to run the examples without building the assembly, directly
from source, just open the main pom.xml in IntelliJ or Eclipse with
M2Eclipse (so your classpaths are correct) and run the class ExamplesApp
for the module drools-planner-examples.
The runExamples.sh is just a wrapper around that class.

If you want to build the assembly, read the README.txt file.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet