[rules-users] How to create nested rules in Drool Guvnor

malkhafaji moe.alkhafaji at medcpu.com
Fri Jan 8 19:08:44 EST 2010

If such capability is not available, what is the best approach to override
rules for specific clients? I cannot think of any way around this but to
duplicate the rules for clients with overriden behavior and then have some
Java logic to determine which knowledge package to load.

Any ideas anyone on what is the best approach to do this?