[rules-users] RuleBase Question

Moe Alkhafaji moe.alkhafaji at medcpu.com
Fri Jun 11 08:28:22 EDT 2010

Thanks Esteban,

1. I will try that.

2. No, I did not use queries. They are just rules that use functions in my
fact object.

Moe Alkhafaji
Chief Technology Officer, MedCPU
Phone: (630) 290-1113
Email: cto at medcpu.com

This message contains information which may be confidential. Unless you are
the addressee, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or
any information contained in this message. If you have received this email
in error, please notify cto at medcpu.com and please delete the message
immediately. In order for the contents of this message to be binding on
behalf of MedCPU it must be confirmed in writing by an authorized signatory
of MedCPU. Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email
unless it is so confirmed. The views or opinions presented herein do not
necessarily represent those of the company.