[rules-users] Problems with OR

skasab2s skasab2s at smail.inf.fh-brs.de
Fri Jun 18 10:46:11 EDT 2010

Hello,

we are using Drools Expert. We have a rule which should fire if at least one
of the object attributes are not empty. This is my pattern:

( TblVersichKlinik(versicherung != null, versicherung != " ")
or
(TblVersichKlinik(zusatzversicherung !=null, zusatzversicherung != " ")) )

The problem is the following: when BOTH conditions are fulfilled, the rule
fires twice, so I get redundant results in my final result, and this is not
wanted.

Is there a way to solve the problem? Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot and many regards!

skasab2s