[rules-users] Problems with OR

David Sinclair dsinclair at chariotsolutions.com
Fri Jun 18 11:01:39 EDT 2010

Drooks ORs are not short circuited. They are treated individually. You could
rewrite the rule to check for the "other part of the or"

( TblVersichKlinik(versicherung != null, versicherung != " ",
zusatzversicherung == null)
or
(TblVersichKlinik(zusatzversicherung !=null, zusatzversicherung != " ",
versicherung  == null)) )