[rules-users] drools-compiler 5.1.0.SNAPSHOT: transitive deps not set up right?

ljnelson ljnelson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 20:39:46 EDT 2010

Well, I pulled down the Drools source and built what I needed from source,
and then dependencies worked fine.  So the problem has to do with the Nexus
repository.  For whatever reason the artifacts resolved from there are not
pointing to the right transitive dependencies.  And that, ladies and
gentlemen, is where my Nexus expertise begins and ends.  :-)

Best,
Laird