[rules-users] What is the format for sql-dates in Guvnor Test Scenarios?

ediblespread s0840449 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Tue Jun 22 08:14:38 EDT 2010

Question is in the title really. Have a Java model for Drools, which includes
a few tables with SQL Date fields (using java.sql.Date). How do I represent
these in a Drools test scenario when testing my rules? Using the yyyy-mm-dd
format gives back an error:

...could not access/write property (date) in...

I've tried a few formats, but I'm yet to hit upon the right one. I know
Drools can accept SQL dates as I can successfully load tables into the
knowledge base, I just don't know what format to input them as in tests!

This is how the input looks atm:

http://drools-java-rules-engine.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n914033/3na7M.jpg