[rules-users] "Not exists" on at least one element from the set

LeoIo begemot57 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 05:25:15 EDT 2010

Hi,
I am desperately trying to figure out how to express the following:

Having a set of object names, say (a,b,c) I want to write a rule firing when
there are no objects in working memory with name equals to at least one name
from the set.

In other words I want to say: fire if there are no objects with name 'a', or
no objects with name 'b' or no objects with name 'c'.

The rule "not Object(name in('a', 'b', 'c'))" only fires if none of the
objects exist.
What I need is different though.

Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.