[rules-users] "Not exists" on at least one element from the set

Swindells, Thomas TSwindells at nds.com
Wed Jun 23 05:36:33 EDT 2010

So what you are trying to say is that you want a rule to fire if there exists a name from (a, b, c) such that there are no object with that name?

Which is probably something like the following:

global $collection (which is set to the list

exists (
$name: String from $collection
not Object(name == $name)
)
Then

You'll probably have to fix the syntax but that may get you closer.

Thomas

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00