[rules-users] Drools Human Task Service Persistence

Rui Tang tangrui.cn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 05:16:35 EST 2010

Hi, friends

I'd like to add xml config to fix this this problem. Because
sometimes, for different databases, we may need different mappings.
E.g. we may need varchar2 in Oracle other than varchar in others.

I've read some other one's note to say that it is better to define the
relationship of entities using annotation, but database mapping using
config files.

What's your opinion? Look forward.

2010/11/11, ramram <ramram858 at gmail.com>:

> Hi Salaboy, Kris
>
>    I managed to do the persistence to Oracle and that is not by creating an
> xml file but by adding annotations to the org.drools.task file and I mean by
> this:
>
>    for example org.drools.task.Deadline
>      -  the column name [date] reserved word for oracle. So what I did is
> the following: in the java file I added the following :
>      -  @Column(name="dDate")
>             private Date             date;
> and For the classes that have long table name such as
> org.drools.EmailNotificationHeader
> @Entity
> @Table(name="EmailNotifHead")
> public class EmailNotificationHeader
>

> can you add this in the next releases to the drools task??????
> is the solution that I did a correct one??????
>
> Regards,
> Ram

从我的移动设备发送

唐睿