[rules-users] Drools Human Task Service Persistence

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 05:41:36 EST 2010

yes I'm with Rui,
Changing the annotations in the code requires recompilation.. and that's not
good... because when you update your drools version (ramram) you will lose
that kind of changes.
I think that the best solution is to create xml mappings for different
vendors.. Rui if you can contribute with that.. will be awesome!
Greetings!

2010/11/11 Rui Tang <tangrui.cn at gmail.com>

> Hi, friends
>
> I'd like to add xml config to fix this this problem. Because
> sometimes, for different databases, we may need different mappings.
> E.g. we may need varchar2 in Oracle other than varchar in others.
>
> I've read some other one's note to say that it is better to define the
> relationship of entities using annotation, but database mapping using
> config files.
>
> What's your opinion? Look forward.
>
> 2010/11/11, ramram <ramram858 at gmail.com>:
> >
> > Hi Salaboy, Kris
> >
> >    I managed to do the persistence to Oracle and that is not by creating
> an
> > xml file but by adding annotations to the org.drools.task file and I mean
> by
> > this:
> >
> >    for example org.drools.task.Deadline
> >      -  the column name [date] reserved word for oracle. So what I did is
> > the following: in the java file I added the following :
> >      -  @Column(name="dDate")
> >             private Date             date;
> > and For the classes that have long table name such as
> > org.drools.EmailNotificationHeader
> > @Entity
> > @Table(name="EmailNotifHead")
> > public class EmailNotificationHeader
> >

> > can you add this in the next releases to the drools task??????
> > is the solution that I did a correct one??????
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ram
> > --

> 从我的移动设备发送