[rules-users] Drools 5.1 and JMX

Agarwal, Beena BAgarwal at ea.com
Tue Nov 16 22:30:46 EST 2010

Are you talking about KnowledgeBaseMonitoring.startINternalMBeans - if so, how do I get access to KnowledgeBaseMonitoring from the knowledgebase/session

I create a session using 		session = commonKB.newStatelessKnowledgeSession();

However, doesn't seem like I have access to the monitoring beans from there either. Also from looking at the source code seems like creating a knowledgebase should invoke - DroolsManagementAgent.registerKnowledgeBase, however not sure when/how DroolsManagementAgent.registerKnowledgeSession is invoked. Do I need to do that to see session stats.

Thanks much for your help

Beena