[rules-users] Drools 5.1 and JMX

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Wed Nov 17 09:40:27 EST 2010

   Long time since I played with that, but if I remember correctly, on jconsole:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yFSmiGQguyE/Ss5bYvWWIQI/AAAAAAAAACw/H1jMLuJE_i8/s1600-h/Drools_JMX_kbase_stats.jpg

   See the "operations" tab on the kbase? Click there and you will see
the operation to start presenting the session info.

   Edson