[rules-users] Drools-Spring Config for Knowledge Agent

esteban.aliverti at gmail.com esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:42:58 EDT 2010

Could you please create an isolated test case for this? I'm at the rule fest
right now, but i would like to take a look at this later.

Best,

El oct 13, 2010 6:57 a.m., "Swindells, Thomas" <TSwindells at nds.com>
escribió:

I'd refer you to one of the other emails:
"Rules Fest is in full swing, http://rulesfest.org/html/home.html. Great
attendance with around 100 people and great food :)

Myself[Mark], Edson and Davide are here. Davide did a great lunch time talk.
Kris will be arriving on Wednesday to help with the BootCamp.

It's been a lot of preparation last week and we'll be very busy this week
and next, so apologies if our responses aren't timely on mailing lists and
irc."

My best advice is you may be able to work around it by defining the beans
using normal spring syntax and not using the drools namespace

Thomas

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
postmaster at nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The
content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for
employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not
print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18
4EX, United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered
no. 3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00