[rules-users] Drools-Spring Config for Knowledge Agent

krkaleraj krkaleraj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 11:58:36 EDT 2010

Hi Esteban,

I dont think we need separate usecase here. At least in my case i have tried
with the test case provided in the source code 5.1.1.

Please try in this package

Version: 5.1.1
Module Name: drools-container
Test class:
org.drools.container.spring.beans.persistence.JPASingleSessionCommandServiceFactoryTest

The test/resource folder has 3 beans.xml file. choose any one of them and
try configuring with Kagent+Ksession with JPA

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Regards,
K R Kaleraj