[rules-users] Drools-Spring Config for Knowledge Agent

krkaleraj krkaleraj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 12:38:48 EDT 2010

Thanks for the response.

In fact, I have seen these files earlier. Moreover I am just trying to run
the test provided which is not working. The file you mentioned has kagent
but missing persistence configuration. I doubt this issue comes while you
are trying to configure JPA.

Please configure kagent in beans.xml provided at
org/drools/container/spring/bean/persistence/beans.xml

I want to configure a kagent for the below kbase configured in that file and
should use in ksession mentioned below.

<drools:kbase id="kbProcessWorkItems" node="node1">

<drools:ksession id="jpaSingleSessionCommandService" type="stateful"
kbase="kbProcessWorkItems">

Regards,
K R Kaleraj