[rules-users] Drools-Spring Config for Knowledge Agent

esteban.aliverti at gmail.com esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 13:15:59 EDT 2010

I'm running 5.2.0.SNAPSHOT here. What I did is to add a new test in
JPASingleSessionCommandServiceFactoryTest:

    @Test
    public void testAgents() throws Exception {
        KnowledgeAgentImpl kagent1 = ( KnowledgeAgentImpl ) ctx.getBean(
"kagent1" );
    }

I also have added the agent's definition into beans.xml:

<drools:kagent id="kagent1" kbase="kbProcessWorkItems" new-instance="true"
/>

The test works. Could you try this same test in 5.1.0? Maybe we are dealing
with an already fixed bug. Again, that is why I'm asking you for an isolated
test case.

Best,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com