[rules-users] parallel folw execution

borg nborgix at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:58:25 EDT 2010

Hello,

I was trying to understand what would happen if several events/object of the
same type, which is used to start a flow, occur simultaneously or before
each flow execution they trigger would end.
Would i have several running instances of the flow for each trigger event?
Or would it wait turns to run each event/object through the same instance
sequentially?

As a practical example, one could imagine the typical loan approval example
and consider such events/objects the loan requests.

My point is exactly that each request does not affect the others (previous
or future) and as such they should all run in parallel (only limited because
of the paralelization capacity of the available resources).

Thanks