[rules-users] GWT Console and WSHT Rendering

Kris Verlaenen Kris.Verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Mon Oct 25 22:25:07 EDT 2010

This varies a little depending on which application server you are
using, but assuming you're using JBoss AS: simply create a jar that
contains all your form definitions and add the jar either to the
server_installation_dir/default/lib folder or in the /WEB-INF/lib/
folder inside the gwt-console-server-drools-{version}.war in the
server_installation_dir/default/deploy folder.

Kris